PA1200: Serial (RS-232) Temperature Probe: Made in CANADA
One meter probe wire standard. $5.00 each additional meter to 10 meters.
The measured temperature is sent directly in °C or °F by a simple text protocol. The sensor sends the measured value according to a specific ASCII question-answer protocol.
The thermal sensor uses an element with an accuracy of ± 0.5°C for temperature measuring. A red LED indicates that temperature measuring is in progress.
- Temperature measuring systems
- Industrial measuring and regulation
- Temperature measuring in warehouses, production and residential premises
- After connection to AeroSense software, transfer data via Ethernet
- Basic properties
- The sensor is connected to PC over standard RS-232
- One meter probe wire standard. $5.00 each additional meter to 10 meters.
- Temperature measuring in range from -55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- It can operate in Question-Answer mode
- Simple communication protocol
- Does not require power supply, powered directly from PC serial port
- Programmable baud rates from 1200-115200 baud.
+ Range of measured temperature
|-40°C to +85°C (-40 °F to +185 °F)|
|+ Measurement accuracy||+/- 0.5 °C|
|+ Measuring speed||Respond to query within 1000ms at maximum|
|+ Measuring element||Semiconductor|
|+ Data format||ASCII, described in specification|
|+ Communication parameters||1200-115200 Baud 8N1|
|+ Connector||DB9F - Female (connected to PC directly)|
|+ Communication line||RS-232 (RxD, TxD, GND, DTR, RTS)|
|+ Turning on thermometer||Setting DTR and RTS to 'On' value|